Feb 7, 2020

Review: For the Love of Thomas Amore By Charles H. Roberts III

For the Love of Thomas AmoreFor the Love of Thomas Amore by Charles H. Roberts III
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Charles H. Roberts 111 for providing me with this book at Buffalo Erie County Library Indie Author Day Event so that I may bring this review to you.

For the Love of Thomas Amore by Buffalo, NY native Charles H. Roberts 111 took me by surprise. When I originally was going to read I was under the impression it was strictly a romance book. However, it was way more in-depth than that. Charles takes you on a journey and make you think about life and love.



Seeing that both the Author and I are both from Buffalo I enjoyed the many references he threw in. They made me smile. Not many authors speak highly of Buffalo Bills or their players. I could picture the Buffalo Metro Rail on Main Street, and the famous last stop on Lafayette Station.

Knowing Buffalo weather the way I do I could picture in my head Thomas Amore being trapped Downtown Buffalo due to the impending storm closing the railway subway stations underground.

I had much respect for this character in the beginning even though he made one simple judgement error. Sadly that error cost him something big. This is just one of many lessons you can learn from in this book.

What I did love was the box of Love Letters he carried around with him from Lila from when he was in college throughout his days in the war. They were the one thing that kept him going while he was fighting for his country.

He reminds me of another author I know whom is another great storyteller Christopher Hicks.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews