Feb 8, 2020

Review: The Holiday Sweet Spot By Sophia Knightly

The Holiday Sweet Spot (Falcons in Love #2)The Holiday Sweet Spot by Sophia Knightly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Sophia Knightly for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review.

The Holiday Sweet Spot By Sophia Knightly left me craving lots of chocolate! The food that was described in this book just made your mouth water! I wanted to jump in and taste a bite or three!

It made me smile that the inspiration for Emily in this book was Sophia’s Mom Emilia. May she rest in peace.



I really loved Pilar’s character and how she really got to know the employee’s of the restaurant on her first day there on a personal level. She went above and beyond to find out how life would be like if they didn’t have their job. Something Jake never cared or thought to think of. In my eyes that is a great quality to have. So, I commended her for doing that.

Having the setting of the book be at a candy shop was such an original idea. Not to mention made for a very unique storyline. I love when authors think outside of the box and use their creativity to do something to shake things up!


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews