Feb 7, 2020

Review: For You I Fall By T.N. Nova and Colette Davision

For You I FallFor You I Fall by T.N. Nova
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank T.N. Nova and Colette Davison for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

For You I Fall (Angels and Misfits Book 1) by T.N. Nova and Colette Davison really took me by surprise on how much I enjoyed it. The reason I say it surprised me is that I am not a huge fan of paranormal persay. I knew there would be an aspect of this to the story. Knowing that I enjoy reading MM Romance Novels I decided to take a chance. I am glad that I did. The aspect of paranormal and romance was a very sweet story of Seth being human and Dante being his protector angel. Plus there was a hint of mystery to it as well. So, basically something for everyone.



There were many aspects of this story that I really enjoyed. I love that Seth had a heart of gold and wanted to help anyone that he could. That was his mission in life to serve others. Dante was his overseer and his protector or his charge you could say. However, he had feelings for him that he could not express to anyone else or else he would not be allowed to be on his case. It was really sweet and touched my heart how he looked after him not because he had to because he wanted to. He genuinely was in love with him.

As I said earlier there was some mystery involved surrounding Seth and a Doctor’s shady past. That whole aspect made for a really good storyline as well.

The cover art was incredibly eye catching and grasped my attention immediately. It made me wonder what the book was about. You would never think by the cover that this was a gay romance book.

I also liked that even though there was a gay romance book there was a small amount of intimacy but mostly on an emotional level. It was very refreshing to read.

I would read from any author again.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews