Jan 26, 2020

Review: The Space Between Us By T.K. Chapin

The Space Between UsThe Space Between Us by T.K. Chapin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank TK Chapin for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

TK Chapin is back with another amazing faith-based novel entitled The Space Between Us. This time around he has his characters each facing and tackling difficult situations. In true TK form there is a strong life lesson in the book.

The cover of the book was breathtaking. I am amazed with TK’s talent at his amazing covers that he shares with his readers.




TK did something different in this book that he had not done in previous books. He incorporated a drawn picture of a lamp with a scripture from the bible. It was a beautiful picture and how the words intertwined was creative.

This book touched on topics such as adoption, searching for your birth Mother, homelessness, drug abuse, etc.

TK did educate me on someone I had never heard of before. That person was Jephthah the Gilalite. He was a mighty warrior. He had something in common with Chance as their Mother’s were both prostitutes.

I loved that Chance got his name because his Mom wanted to give him a second chance at life.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews