Jan 26, 2020

Review: Prptected By Love Series By T.K. Chapin

The Protected by Love Series (Protected by Love #1-3)The Protected by Love Series by T.K. Chapin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank T.K. Chapin for providing me with this series of books so I may bring you this review.

The Complete Protected By Love Series: Contemporary Christian Love Series by T.K. Chapin is made up of three books in the series. You must read these books in order and are not considered standalones. The first book in the series is called Love’s Return. The second is called Love’s Promise. The third which was called Love’s Protection. In each book T.K stayed true to himself and put his faith and God’s word into his writing. Each book will pull on your heart strings a little bit. Some moments I even shed a tear or two.

Each book gets better and better in the series. I am fond of each of them. However, Love’s Protection pulled on my heart strings the most out of all of them. This story had a little bit of clean romance in it, the bodyguard aspect, I loved the fact that it was set In Mexico so you got a different setting.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews