Jan 26, 2020

Review: The Perfect Cast By TK Chapin

The Perfect Cast (Love's Enduring Promise #1)The Perfect Cast by T.K. Chapin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank T.K. Chapin for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

T.K. Chapin is back again with another amazing read in The Perfect Cast. I have been a fan of his for quite some time. Therefore, I have seen his progression in writing in diverse topics. All coming back to his roots of his faith which I have always admired. Out of all the books he has written though I enjoyed this one the most. I know I say that to most of them. However, in this book I could relate to some of the situations in the book. Not only that he took on topics that he doesn’t usually talk about. So, we got to see another side of T.K and I liked it.




This is unlike any cover T.K has had in the past! It is edgier! I was extremely impressed and made me want to know what the book is about.

I am a huge music fan so the fact that Levi’s story faced around music was exciting for me to read. Especially since he liked my favorite genre Country.

Sadly, the storyline I related to was the divorce storyline and blaming the Mom. Never easy at any age when parents go through a divorce. I totally felt where Jess was coming from and understood her pain.

T.K. took us where rarely any author I know goes. We as readers got to see mentally a baby cow being born. The reaction to Jess’s face seeing the after birth was priceless. Then again, I would have reacted the same way. I just loved that whole scene and how the book was placed on the farm.

I loved the friendship that was forming between Levi and Jessica.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews