Jan 26, 2020

Review: The Hanging Tree by Ellery Kane

The Hanging Tree (Doctors of Darkness, #2)The Hanging Tree by Ellery A. Kane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Ellery Kane for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

WOW!! What an amazing read from Ellery Kane with the Hanging Tree!!! She was not kidding when it said right on the cover some nights were left unforgotten!! This is the second book I have read from her and she did not disappoint me! I love her writing style and chilling story line that draws you into the story like no other does. Now every time I see a big hanging tree it will give me chills!!




This book had everything from widowers, hitch hiking, creepy guys, blasts from the past that you didn’t want to see, murders, investigations, almost rapes, flashbacks to when Evie was young, child molesters, etc.

After reading this book I am never hitch hiking that is for sure!! That Evie was a brave soul! That guy that picked her up was a creepy dude. The author did an incredible job with that whole scene! She made me so fearful for her character!

So many times the book jumps from modern day to back in the day to tell the story. This is so important so you know what happened.

I loved the mystery of the fact that Evie knew who Culder was from her past but couldn’t put her finger on it. Everyone has those moments where they know someone but cant figure out how they know them. Then it hits them and it is like oh wow!

Overall amazing book by a talented writer! I would definitely read from her again.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews