Jan 25, 2020

Review: Lynn Hammond Risky Lies

Risky Lies (Loving Lies Series Book 1)Risky Lies by Lynn Hammond
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Lynn Hammond for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

For a first-time author Lynn Hammond really picked a great book to come out with! I loved Risky Lies part of the Loving Lies Series! Yes, I want to continue the series!! The story-line was fresh-new-never thought of before and made it such a fun read!




Ben was NOT my favorite person in this book for what he put Jamison through!! Nick was not my favorite person either after what he to Mandy!

Lynn had some very relatable and comical moments in this book! I laughed at the scene about the Port-A-Johns! I totally understood where the author was coming from. How Jamison and Mandy were comparing books and which one was better!

I really liked John’s character and how his unique story-line intertwined with Jamison’s. Loved the bond they were forming.

Lynn educated her readers about Monkeys during a scene at the zoo. I enjoyed this section as I am a fan of Monkeys just as Jamison is. If Jamison doesn’t want a monkey John could buy me one!

Lynn, really knows how to work up the story to the first kiss and make it magical. I loved reading it and could feel what Jamison was feeling.




View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews