Jan 26, 2020

Review: Finding Grey By Rebecca Raine

Finding Grey (Return to You, #1)Finding Grey by Rebecca Raine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Rebecca Raine for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Fans of Rebecca Raine fans you are in for a treat with Finding Grey (Return to You, Book 1). This was one of my favorite books that she has written that I have read. She did an amazing job with the characters, I adored the rock star vibe, and the MM romance was an added bonus that topped the cake for me. This was a beautiful storyline that had never been done before. It was unique and fresh and totally outside the box. I love books like that!



I do have to put a warning label on this book. I am a very open-minded reader. I enjoy reading MM Romance and Bisexual romance. However, you the reader may not and that is ok if you don’t. If you are someone who does not care for that type of subject then Rebecca’s book series is not for you.

Kudos has to go to one of my favorite authors Syneca Featherstone who designed Rebecca’s cover. She does amazing work creating masterpieces that are truly amazing. She is tremendously gifted in that aspect. This cover was spot on to what the book was all about.

This book is dedicated to Lisa. Rebecca would not be who she is if she had not met you.

I loved how Dante and Sean originally met and wow that first birthday kiss was to die for! I laughed so hard when they got caught by Dante’s father!!

This is one story I am very interested in continuing the series with. There is so much that could happen with these two characters. The opportunities are endless.


View all my reviews ;

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews