Jan 25, 2020

Review: Finding Jake by Brian Reardon

Finding JakeFinding Jake by Bryan Reardon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finding Jake
By Bryan Reardon
Review by Heidi Lynn's Book Reviews


Thank you to Bryan Riordan, Edelweiss, and Literati Author Services for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Finding Jake is a raw emotional story that was ripped straight from the headlines. This story was gave you an inside family’s perspective into a school shooting tragedy. Bryan Reardon made you felt like you were part of the drama that was unfolding. Finding Jake was full of fear, suspense, mystery, grief, emotions, faith, friendships, family, and never giving up hope.


Bryan Reardon gave two perspectives in writing this story. The first one was the story as it was unfolding in the present. However, it also went back into Jake’s childhood to give us more perspective of his character.

Without giving too much away I must suggest you have a few tissues handy. I surely needed them.





View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews