Jan 25, 2020

Review:Mason Jar By James Russell Lingerfelt

The Mason JarThe Mason Jar by James Russell Lingerfelt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank James Russell Lingerfelt for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

James Russell Lingerfelt is the next Nicholas Sparks in my opinion after reading the Mason Jar. Yes, like all Nicholas Sparks movies this book needs to be made into a movie. After reading this book I am a total fan of his work.


James Russell Lingerfelt is an incredible storyteller filled with beautiful descriptions of the scenery around the characters. He really has a way with writing relationships between characters. The way he wrote the scenes between Eden and Finn were incredible in so many ways. What Finn did to meet her, how they fell in love, and how they reconnected. They truly had the most beautiful love story I have ever read in a book before. I also loved the strong bond between Finn and his Grandfather. He was the one to raise him after he lost his parents and brother in a car accident. He would have been lost with the love and support from his Grandfather.

James touches on subjects in the book that are deep and not touched on in many books. For example PTSD when returning home from the war. How it effects them and the ones that they love.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews