Jan 25, 2020

Review: Diving for Pearls Part 4 By Melissa Storm

Diving for Pearls, Part 4 (The Pearl Makers, #4)Diving for Pearls, Part 4 by Melissa Storm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank Melissa Storm for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

I am in love with Melissa’s series Diving for Pearls: The Pearl Makers Series. I look forward to each installment that she comes out with. I feel like a kid at Christmas when a new one comes out and I can review it. With each book that comes out I get more engrossed into the story and crave more of the story.



My heart totally went out to Elizabeth whom couldn’t help protect her daughter with path her daughter was to go on with Victor. This path/plan was something no matter how much she wanted to stop it was unable to.

I did enjoy reading how Daisy evolved as a teenager in this book. I could picture her being a goth kid. If they still have those kids these days. I could see why she would be interested in Victor. He was the first person to actually pay attention to her in that way. In some sense she knew what she was doing was wrong. I am just dying to know how the next book starts up after this ending.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews