Jan 25, 2020

Review: Diving for Pearls Part 5 By Melissa Storm

Diving for Pearls, Part 5 (The Pearl Makers, #5)Diving for Pearls, Part 5 by Melissa Storm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thank you for Melissa Storm for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

As you all may know by know I am a very fond of Melissa’s writing and a huge fan of this series. I always look forward to the next installment. As we left the last book I could tell something bad was to happen. However, I thought it was to be worse than it actually was. So, I was happy with the outcome. Although, I think Daisy and Victor are way too young and immature this stage in their lives to be doing what they are doing. They are doing the most responsible thing they know how to do.




However, what Victor’s Mom was doing was uncalled for and I did not appreciate it one bit!! She was rude and would come over all the time unannounced. She would put down Daisy left and right any chance she got. What really set me off was when she told her that Tina couldn’t come around anymore. That was her Mother Daisy exclaimed. According to Victor’s Mom Daisy’s Mother was dead. Who is that cold of a person to say that to someone?

OMG major cliff hanger in this book that made my jaw DROP and tears form!!! I am in shock over this!!! BTW I do not like Victor!!!


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews