Jan 25, 2020

Review: Diving for Pearls part 2 Melissa Storm

Diving for Pearls, Part 2 (The Pearl Makers, #2)Diving for Pearls, Part 2 by Melissa Storm
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thank you to Melissa Storm for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review!

After reading the first part of Diving with Pearls part of the Pearl Maker series I was hooked. I knew I needed to read the rest of the series that came along with it. Diving for Pearls, Part II did not disappoint. Like the first book you will need your tissues handy yet again.



I totally felt Theo’s pain when he moaned out “Why? Why? Why did you have to take her from me? Why?” “I could end it right now, you know. What’s the point anyways?”

What I enjoyed most about this book is watching Daisy grow up to become a beautiful young girl. I also enjoyed seeing Theo move on and meet someone new in his life. However, I was sad for Elizabeth whom I know it was hard to see her husband move on with someone else.

I absolutely loved the symbolism of the butterfly that Melissa used as a way for Daisy to see Elizabeth. I must admit I teared up at that line.

I can’t wait to see what the next book has in store for Elizabeth, Daisy, and Theo.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews