Jan 25, 2020

Review: Diving for Pearls Part By Melissa Storm

Diving for Pearls, Part 1 (The Pearl Makers, #1)Diving for Pearls, Part 1 
by Melissa Storm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank Melissa Storm for giving me this book so I may provide you this review.

Diving for Pearls, Part I: A Pearl Maker Short Story (The Pearl Makers) by Melissa Storm is part 1 of her Pearl Makers Series. There are 5 books total in the series. If part 1 was written so that it would hook its reader to read the rest of the series-oh it worked big time. Yes, Melissa, I will be reading all the books in that series with a box of tissues beside me!





Of all the Melissa Storm books I have read (and as of date there has been quite a few) this has been my favorite so far. It is written as a short story form. However, in this short story (and yes-it’s short) she pulled tight on my heart strings and had me saddened, bawling, in awe, and smiling, and didn’t want it to be a short story. I wanted to see where her journey took her. You better believe I will be reading all of the short stories in this series.

The artist that designed the cover designed it beautifully! The reference and the meaning to the book I totally understand and comprehend. Plus, I am a huge fan of butterflies.

You can tell by the way Melissa writes that she has a huge heart. That this story and the ones to come she has put her whole heart and soul into. Just by the descriptions and the nature of the material covered in the book. You can just tell that this book has touched her unlike any book I have read of hers. To me that means something as a reader

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews