Jan 25, 2020

Review: Brody Judge By Ciana Stone

Brody Judge (Heartbreakers & Heroes, #5)Brody Judge by Ciana Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Ciana Stone for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Brody Judge Heartbreakers & Heroes Book 5 is Ciana’s BEST book in the series by far!!! I am a huge fan of Ciana’s and love all of her books and amazing cover’s I must add. However, this book went above and beyond anything she has brought to this series. So much so that I hope she continues down this writing path in her following books. This one with all the multiple personalities this one character had Ciana had you sitting on the edge of your seat to see what would happen next with her. Not to mention there were some shocking revelations too!! My head was spinning in a good way when I was done reading the book.




As with the other books in the series it is best to read them in order. Trust me with this book if you don’t read them in order you will be lost! Especially with the revelations. Characters from the past books come back for a visit in this book.

I am a Ginger so I love how Ciana wrote in a character that was a Ginger too. Mentioning that we had fair skin. Funny…someone used to call me red as a nickname when I was younger.

Ciana did such an incredible job brainstorming up ideas for the unique characters and plot line in this book. How will she top this one in the next book?



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews