Jan 25, 2020

Review: A Matter of Trust By Ciana Stone

A Matter of TrustA Matter of Trust by Ciana Stone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First, I would like to thank Ciana Stone for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

A Matter of Trust by Ciana Stone was unlike any of her other books I have read in the past. I am a huge fan of her mystery series as well as her HeartBreakers and Hero Series. However, not big into paranormal so much-but I thought I would give it a try since I love her other work. She actually surprised me with a unique paranormal twist that was not too far out there!



One of my favorite characters in the book had to be Maxwell. My heart went out to him on so many levels. For so much of the book he was such a mystery as to what was wrong with him. His family treated him like he was a mentally disabled child but yet he was a full grown very handsome man. A man whom felt trapped and was not able to be the person he wanted to be. It wasn’t till he met Nikki that he might be able to be himself.

The unique paranormal spin that I liked was that Nikki had sexual dreams of this man she had never met before and didn’t know whom it was. It wasn’t until she met Maxwell that she knew he was the man in her dreams. Little did she know he was having the same dreams but about her. They had never met before but in their dreams. In a weird way they were meant to be together but put together in a unique way.

There is a lot of criminal stuff, murder, mystery as well that is in the book too.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews