Jan 25, 2020

Review: All The Lovely Children By Andrew Nance

<All the Lovely ChildrenAll the Lovely Children by Andrew Nance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First, I want to thank Andrew Nance for providing me with this book so I may bring you with this review.

All the Lovely Children by Andrew Nance is his first novel he has written for adult readers. It is an incredible read that I can see being a smash hit on the big screen! Mr. Nance had me hooked from the prologue and I couldn’t put it down until I finished it. I would highly suggest this book for anyone who likes mysteries, thrillers, suspense, abductions, former flames reuniting, crimes, private investigating, violence, on your seat twist and turns, revelations that will blow your mind.


One thing that stood out in the book was that the story would go from present day of the story 1982 to the past of 1959. So you had two storylines going at once that all lead up to the big finale at the end. Wow! The big finale at the end I never saw coming and totally shocked me to the core!!! The revelations that came out how could you not feel sorry for Winthrop! However, still hate him for what he did!

My heart went out to all the parents that lost their children back in 1959. However, the one parent my heart went out to the most was Romana. She blamed herself for her daughter’s disappearance. If only she didn’t have her hair appointment and arrived on time to pick her up.

I loved the relationship/bond Charly and Kat had shared in the past and In the present

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews