May 21, 2019

Review: The Mortuary Arts by John Gregory Hancock

Author John Gregory Hancock





The Mortuary Arts
By John Gregory Hancock
Review written by
HeidiLynn's Book Reviews

First, I want to thank John Gregory Hancock for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

The Mortuary Arts by John Gregory Hancock is one of the most original story lines in a mystery book I had every read before. Not to mention this book had illustrations. It also had a mystery bold text at the bottom that confused me at first-but-all is revealed at the end.

John has an incredible gift for this genre and I encourage him to write more like this. His descriptions and detail were amazing. The story leading up to the climatic ending blew me away that I never saw coming.

All I have to say is that woman was brave to get a job working and living in a mortuary!! I would not want a job working there! 



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews