May 21, 2019

Review: All Your Buttons by Rene Bouche



Author Rene Bouche

All Your Buttons 
By Rene Bouche 

Review written by 
HeidiLynn's BookReviews

First, I want to thank Rene Bouche for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Rene Bouche’s All Your Button’s will push All Your Buttons until you scream in ecstasy!  Rene is an extremely talented writer. With his vivid imagination, sexual fantasies of her own, and incorporating that into the story line Rene has become my favorite author in this genre. I am not ashamed to say it he had me aroused for most of the book. Not many authors can pull that off.


This book will not be for everyone that I can be upfront and tell you. This book reads like a long sex story you would read on the internet but with incredibly interesting story line intertwined. There are some things that may offend some or may be triggers. I ask that you either read at your own risk or don’t read at all. It is for a mature audience only and I don’t suggest teens read this.

I thought this was comical in the acknowledgements that he attended a parochial boys’ school and had an English/Latin Teacher who was going to give him an A on content, but an F on grammar. That teacher said someday you’ll write a brilliant novel, but it will be never published unless you find an editor who can spell and punctuate, since you can do neither. Guess he showed him!

Right from the beginning the story line hooked you but as the book went on the stories got hotter, nastier, and kinkier. Not to mention you see the characters evolve too.

This is definitely a fast paced read that will want you craving more!

1 comments:

Rene Bouche said...

Insightful, well written, and a very candid review. I appreciate your honesty and openness as you call it like it is. Few critics would be so open and frank which speaks to how gutsy you are. Thanks for your review.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews