May 15, 2019

Review: Just The Way You Are by Ann Roth


Author Ann Roth

Award-winning author Ann Roth writes small town contemporary romance and women's fiction. She has published over 35 novels, as well as several short stories and novellas, both through New York publishers and independently.

A true believer in love and happy endings, Ann enjoys watching her characters learn and grow as they face challenges and hurdles, and ultimately find love.

Ann has lived in the greater Seattle area since she headed for the University of Washington and fell in love with Seattle... and her future husband. 





Book Summary


Great for fans of Susan Mallery, Bella Andre, and Marie Force. Just the Way You Are is a small town, feel-good romance, the first in a four-book series. 

After a painful breakup and the loss of her job, Cinnamon Smith is battered and bruised. The only place to go is her best friend Fran’s bed-and-breakfast in the small coastal town of Dunlin Shores, Oregon. The first person she meets on her arrival is Nick Mahoney, Fran’s handyman. Cinnamon’s attraction to Nick is immediate, and the feeling is definitely mutual.

But Cinnamon has spent years working toward a certain kind of life, a life she can’t have with Nick. Spending time in Dunlin Shores and with him is beginning to change all that. Then she gets a job offer that will put her career goals back on track… Which means choosing between the life she’s always wanted and the love that’s right in front of her.



Just The Way You Are
By Ann Roth 
Review Written by HeidiLynn's BookReviews

First, I want to thank Ann Roth for providing me with this review so I may bring you this review.

Ann Roth’s Just the Way You Are the first book in the Dunin Shores series was such a refreshing read. Why you may ask?! Last year alone I read 226 books and in them I had never seen any of the storylines she came up with. That is a huge compliment in her favor.

Instantly I fell in love with the main character’s name Cinnamon. It is such a unique and pretty name. I love it when authors come up with creative names for their characters.

Ann did an amazing job allowing yourself to fall in love with the scenery and the bed and breakfast where the story took place. It would be a place that I would gladly visit.

Ann put a really great lesson in this book. If you are focused and determined your dreams and wishes can come true. The same goes for Abby on how focused she was in studying for her math competition that she so desperately wanted to win!! I commend her on how much she studied as Math is not an easy subject.

There is a part in the book where I had to laugh. Reason being is it is something I would say.  “You two have fun tonight. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do, but if you do, think of me.” The last bit of that had me laughing like crazy as I had never thought to say that. I might just have to use that line.






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews