Sep 6, 2018

Review: Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Kathryn R. Biel


Author Kathryn R. Biel

Telling stories of resilient women, Kathryn R. Biel hails from Upstate New York where her most important role is being mom and wife to an incredibly understanding family who don't mind fetching coffee and living in a dusty house. In addition to being Chief Home Officer and Director of Child Development of the Biel household, she works as a school-based physical therapist. She attended Boston University and received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from The Sage Colleges. After years of writing countless letters of medical necessity for wheelchairs, finding increasingly creative ways to encourage insurance companies to fund her client's needs, and writing entertaining annual Christmas letters, she decided to take a shot at writing the kind of novel that she likes to read. Kathryn is the author of ten women's fiction, romantic comedy, contemporary romance, and chick lit works, including Live for This and Made for Me. 



First, I want to thank Kathryn R. Biel for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

When I first read the title for Kathryn R. Biel’s new book Paradise by the Dashboard Light I automatically thought of the song. Which is one of my favorites by Meatloaf. Immediately, she had me smiling at that fact. But as the book progressed she did have some very comical moments in the book. I found myself laughing out loud a few times.  Especially at the fertilized egg comment!

This was such a fresh and unique storyline that I really enjoyed. Two sets of fraternal twins, born on the same day, same time, same hospital. All four twins were friends and had a bond. Each had a sibling that each had an issue with.

Even held a special place in my heart in the story. He was born premature (as was my niece) and was not thriving as well. Ian his brother became a Neonatal Dr. to help save babies. Mostly, because he thought it was his fault his brother was born that way.

I loved the unique names in this book Rio and Rainne.

The sexual tension between Rio and Ian was off the charts and I loved it!!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews