Aug 8, 2018

Review: Closure by Tasche Laine

Amazon
GoodReads
Website
Email
Author Tasche Laine
#NetGalley





First, I want to thank Tasche Laine, Sky Blue Press and NetGalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Get ready for your heart to go on an emotionally drowned roller coaster ride while reading this book!! If you read this book and don’t shed some tears I will be shocked! I was bawling my eyes out in many parts of the book. Tasche Laine is officially one of my new favorite authors!! I must read and review for her again!!

Warning: this book discusses tough issues that may trigger some readers might such as rape, talk about abortion, terrorist attacks on 911, and clinical depression.

Kudos to her Graphic Artist for her cover. It is a beautiful picture of two kids side hugging on a deck over looking a lake. I will admit that pulled on my heart strings. It was one of the deciding factors plus the blurb to read the book. I am thankful for NetGalley for having this book offered on their list. You can find some great authors and publishers such as Tasche Laine and Sky Blue Press.
She says so in the book. This is not a love story this a life story-based on her own life. I did love the love story between Tasha and Trey over the years. That was a unique story.

My heart went out to Tara on many different occasions. So many times I wanted to jump into the book and give her a hug. Some of the situations she was put in so was I.

There are so many incredible lessons in this book to be learned by Tasche! Some eye-opening insights as well.

What made this book incredibly special was it came from Tasche’s heart since it was her own personal story. You could tell how much the characters meant to her. How truly special Trey was to her and their relationship over the years. Plus, the life lesson she learned through all of this.
This book had so many twists and turns to it. You didn’t know what was going to happen!

This is one book that I feel strongly should be made into a Hallmark Channel Movie. I think it would do amazingly well.


This book deserves more than 5 stars in my opinion!! It had a little bit of everything you could want in a book. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews