Jun 6, 2018

A Reason to Live by T.K. Chapin

TK Chapin and his beautiful wife Crystal 

T.K. CHAPIN writes Christian Romance books designed to inspire and tug on your heart strings. He believes that telling stories of faith, love and family help build the faith of Christians and help non-believers see how God can work in the life of believers. He gives all credit for his writing and storytelling ability to God. The majority of the novels take place in and around Spokane Washington, his hometown. Chapin makes his home in the Pacific Northwest and has the pleasure of raising his daughter with his beautiful wife Crystal.

First, want to thank T.K. Chapin for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

A Reason to Live A Reason to Love Series: Book One is one of T.K. Chapin’s will be one of his best series yet. I have been a huge fan of T.K. Chapin for a while now and each book he puts out amazes me. Each one gets better than the last one. What is it with single men and young kids put in difficult positions in books that just tug on my heart strings?! Mix in a little bit of what T.K. does best with incorporating his faith into the story and you have an amazing story!

So many times in this book I wanted to jump into the book and hug the characters. So much heartache and pain in many of the characters. However, a chance encounter brings two people together and changes both of their lives for the better. It is a truly amazing story that will make your heart smile!

I must add that I am totally in love with the cover! Even before I knew what the book was about I knew I had to read this book! Kudos to T.K.’s Graphic Designer. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews