May 18, 2018

Yes, Mr. Mitchell by Luxx Monroe

First, I have to thank Luxx Monroe for providing me with this book so that I may give you this review.

I have found my new fave author and new fave book of 2016!!! Luxx Monore Yes, Mr. Mitchell blew me away! Of course I knew it was going to have a taboo theme to it. However, what it gave you was so much more than just mind blowing sex!!! It had an amazing storyline with a lot of twists and curves to it. Not only that but I had no clue until the very ending of the book that this is a series! Yes!! Luxx left us with an amazing cliffhanger!! So folks this is part of a series!!! Now I can’t wait to get my hands on the second book!!

I am in LOVE with Nikki’s character!! She is so sweet and innocent and a virgin!! Little does she know whom she lost her virginity too! OMG the hott scenes that 18 year old freshman in college has!! Oh and Gallen Mitchell-DAM!! I wish he were my teacher back in the day!! Those two steamed up my kindle!!!

The detail that Luxx put into describing every scene in this book was incredible! The characters were relatable! The scenes were hott and steamy!! The twists and turns at the end of the book you never saw coming. I didn’t want the book to end!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews