May 18, 2018

Love's First Fall by Juie Sanford




First, I want to thank Julie Sanford for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

WOW! I think I may have found a new fave author to follow!!! Love’s First Fall by Julie Sanford totally blew my mind with this book from the very beginning of this book. From the taboo subject material that my eyes were glued to I was intrigued to read more into the story. Sure, there were incredible sexy moments in the book. However, there were amazing stories within the story. Stories about an unconventional true love that was only a once in a lifetime kind of love. Many people might have not been as of accepting of their relationship but they loved each other. The heart wants what it wants.

The characters in the book were fascinating! Especially Christopher, 00Ben/Belle, and Elizabeth. I loved the dynamic those three had. I was not a fan of Eric! Julie really has a knack for creating her characters and telling a unique story that nobody in their wildest dreams would think up. This is what drew me into the story. Not to the sex and the taboo-but that it was a so original and so different. Kudos Lisa.

Love’s First may not be for everyone. It would be a good read for someone with a very open mind sexually. There are taboo subjects in this book that are not usually addressed In many books. This book is very different than the other books I have read before. However, I loved her style of writing and her storytelling. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews