May 18, 2018

On The Way To a Wedding by Suzanne Stengl

First, I want to thank Suzanne Stengl for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

On The Way to a Wedding Something Old, Something New Book 2 by Susan Stengl can be read as a standalone or as part of the series. I read it as a standalone and was able to follow the storyline. It was a very entertaining book. You had two couples who were totally wrong for eachother. A parent who was very controlling, who wouldn’t listen, and didn’t care what her daughter truly wanted. Then there is a saying everything happens for a reason. In the beginning of the book we meet Tori whom just got into a car accident. Luckily Ryder Is there to help her out.

In this story the Mother rubbed me the wrong way badly. She was only focused on her wants and needs financially and not what was best for her daughter. Meanwhile, this put a huge strain on their relationship. I wanted to go into the book and defend Tori and speak up for her. Her Mom made me so upset!

This book has a twist at the end that nobody saw coming-not even me!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews