May 17, 2018

The To-Hell-And-Back-Club by Jill Hannah Anderson


First, I want to thank Pandamoon Publishing’s Christina Gabriel Fulton for providing me with Jill Hannah Anderson’s book so I can bring you this review. 

The To-Hell-And-Back-Club by Jill Hannah Anderson is a book that will stay with me in my heart and in my mind way after I have finished reading it. I am not one to re-read books but this is one that I would consider reading over and over again. I would definitely say that this is by far the best book I have read in 2018 so far. Plus, I have already told the publishing company I would read anything this author writes as she is one of the best writers I have read in a long time. 

Trust me on this one-before you start this book you will need a box of tissues. This book will pull on your heart strings and bring out so many emotions like no other book you have ever read before. I was speechless, in shock and hurt incredibly for what Peyton had to witness with the horrific tragedy that happened!! My heart broke for Peyton and everyone involved. Jill Hannah was so in tuned with Peyton’s emotions and her grieving and her dealing with everything. She brought her readers into the story and made you felt like you were right there. So much so that I cried like a baby at the hospital scene! 

The To-Hell-And-Back-Club focused on tough topics such as death, grieving, drinking, drugs, marital issues, learning to live after a terrible tragedy, divorce, past secrets, abortion, infidelity, etc.

Many of the characters in this book were genuine, real and had a heart of gold. They all wanted to be there for Peyton in her healing. With the exception of Jerry. I was not a fan of his. 

This is one book that had so many great elements to be made into a prime-time TV show and do really well

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews