May 17, 2018

Unraveling of Brendan Meeks by Brian Cohn

First, I want to thank Brian Cohn and Pandamoon Publishing for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

If you ever wondered what it was like to be trapped in a mind of a schizophrenic patient then The Unraveling of Brendan Meeks by Brian Cohn is just the book for you. This story is unlike any other physiological thriller you will come across. Brian’s choice of wording in this were very creative, descriptive, and unique to the characters situation. Some references I found even comical. 

With Brendan’s character you couldn’t help feel compassion for the guy. His character was given a terrible mental disorder called schizophrenia. Daily he is at war battling the voices in his head, thinking people were invading his thoughts, if he owned a phone and used it people would brainwash him. He was living in his own little hell. His Mom saw this and turned her back on him only caring what society would think if they knew about her son. Needless to say she was not my favorite character. The one person that stood by his side through everything and was his rock was now Dead! 

Unraveling of Brendan Meeks is an incredibly thrilling story with a lot of twists and turns. Once I started reading this book I didn’t want to put it down until I was finished.

It was just the physiological read I had been craving to read!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews