May 17, 2018

Harry Life, Loss, and Love by Katie Nicholl



When I learned Katie Nicholl wrote the book Harry Life, Loss, and Love it was put on my must read book list. I don’t usually read Autobiography’s. However, growing up I was a huge fan of all things dealing with the royal family. Not to mention I am very smitten with the fellow Ginger. This book exceeded my expectations.

Katie Nicholl was the perfect choice to write this book for Harry. Knowing him since 2003 she has seen it all. She had also written two other books for the royal family.

In this book you will hear stories about Harry and his past girlfriends, his charity work that he does in memory of his mother, his birth, his military career, his wild ways, and of course Megan. However, you also hear about Charles and Camilla, Dodie and his children, etc.

The parts that really pulled on my heart strings were the stories of Harry and his love for his Mom. There were times when I teared up reading it. I was a huge Princess Diana fan and was devastated when she died. Kate speaks of the emotions and the impact that the loss of Princess Diana left on him. Reading about it I just wanted to go into the book and give him a hug. He had a very special bond with his Mom.

There are beautiful colored pictures in the book from when he was younger to today. Alongside those pictures you will see some of Prince Charles (in a kilt-that made me laugh), Prince William, Catherine, Harry’s past girlfriends, Meghan Markle, Tilly their Nanny and who could forget the beautiful Princess Diana. Plus, the cover photo is a beautiful portrait of the happy couple Harry and Meghan.

One story that was told that caught my breath was when Princess Diana’s physic friend predicted the accident that took her life. I was in total shock when I read this.

This is an amazing book for anyone that is a fan of the royal family or Harry in general. 
(less)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews