May 18, 2018

Sapphire Beautiful The Club Series by Karen M. Bryson

First, I want to thank Karen M. Bryson whom is writing as Ren Monterrey for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Sapphire Beautiful is the second book in the The Club Series. These books can be read as standalones as they are not meant to be read as a series. However, I am seeing a trend in the books that I am reading. They all have sexual arrangements in various situations. With the past book in the series there were a lot of sex scenes in this book.

My heart went out to Dr. Mary Pine for so many reasons. Her professor husband was in the middle of a sex scandal and ended up killing himself. She was devastated. Not to mention he left her with a lot of bills to pay! She totally went way out of her comfort zone to get the money she needed. However, what she found in the long run was more than she bargained for.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews