May 18, 2018

Out of the Shadows Ana Stone


First, I want to thank Ana Stone for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Out of the Shadows is the first book of the Renegades written by Ana Stone. This is Ciana Stone’s pen name and being a fan of Ciana I had to read this book. What I loved about this book is it is a total opposite of what we are used to reading from her other genre. This does have romance but it doesn’t have the heat as the other stories do.

I absolutely LOVED the story of Zeke and Roxy. The bond these two had that they had even though they never met before. However, they both had unique pasts that had common threads. It was like a strong force was pulling them together from above. Learning about their pasts and who they are now was cool. It was a love story like anything I have ever read before.

If you like gun violence, gangs, family feuding this book maybe for you. However, I more the love story aspect.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews