May 18, 2018

Black Dog Nights The Club Series by Karen M. Bryson


First, I would like to thank Karen M. Bryson whom is writing as Ren Monterrey for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Black Dog Nights was written under the pen name of Ren Monterrey for the Club Series. However, Black Dog Nights was broken up into three different parts. Each part was better than the part before! This book had a hold on me like no other book I have read in a long time. The storyline was so fresh and new! As I read it the movie version played in my head. Yes, I would so see this in a movie theatre!!

This book had so many twists and turns that it kept you on the edge of your seat wanting more!! So many times in the book I wish I was Rose! I am not just talking for the amazing sex scenes either!! There were way more times that pulled on my heart strings. Warning you get your tissues out because you will need them! There are times I cried!!!

I seriously did not want this book to end!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews