May 18, 2018

Only the Pretty Ones A Angry Girl Crime Stories by Karen M. Bryson


First, I have to thank Karen M. Bryson for providing me with this book so I may bring you this book.

Only the Pretty Ones an Angry Girl Crime Story by Karen M. Bryson is the BEST MYSTERY BOOK I have read in a long time!! I have not read from this author before but I will read anything she writes from now on hands down! Once I picked this book up I could not put it down until I knew the ending. WOW the ending was epic! I had an evil laugh at the end of it!! Flynn was my hero!!
This book has must be made into Lifetime TV Movie all over it! I would gladly be watching all the events and drama unfold! If you like books with a lot of twists and turns, abducting, blackmail, sisters who have eachothers backs, shocking moments, moments that will make you tear up, sick twisted senators and his messed up son, past family trauma, bad memories, love in unique places, and you actually wanting to jump in the book yourself and get revenge-then you must read this book!!

My heart went out to both of the sisters for what they both went through past, present! I just wanted to give them a big hug!! NO woman ever deserves what they went through!!!!
#CandidBookReviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews