May 18, 2018

One Last Objection by Nancy Stopper

First, I would like to thank Nancy Stopper for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

One Last Objection by Nancy Stopper is book 4 in the Oak Grove Series. This can be read as a Standalone. However, past characters from previous books show up in this book. For example, we learn in this book that Rachel broke up with Shane (thank God for that) and is now dating Sawyer! He has been so supportive in this book! Joey and Brittney are still together and doing well. However, Joey is having a hard time dealing with a family matter he just found out about.

Out of all the books in the series this was by far my favorite book out of all of them. I really enjoyed reading Michael and Maggie’s story and how it all unfolded. From the first scene they were in Nancy had you hooked! So many ups, downs, and twists and turns with that relationship. I was so happy for Maggie but I felt that Michael was putting it on way too thick. I didn’t blame her for getting PIH after dealing with everything she was going through.

Rachel’s situation pulled on my heart strings a little bit by learning more about birth Dad and that she had another family. However, I felt for her family that raised her as well. It was a complicated situation. But I could understand why Rachel would want to know her sisters and brother.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews