May 18, 2018

Missing by Adiva Geffen



First, I want to thank Adiva Geffen for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Adiva Geffen started out her novel Missing right away by grasping the readers attention with the first few lines of the story. New to her writing and story lines I was unsure of what to expect. I knew it was going to be a mystery about a missing girl. I enjoy reading these types of stories. This one did not disappoint.
Advia made you question throughout the book who Davita was and what kind of person she was. Why would she go missing? Why would so many people be so secretive about it? It was the edge of your seat kind of book.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews