May 18, 2018

The Lies We Believe by TK Chapin


First, I want to thank T.K. Chapin for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

The Lies We Believe in my opinion the best book he is ever written hands down! I am a huge fan of his work. This book was incredibly suspenseful with a lot of twists and turns that had you on the edge of your seat. At times you wanted to hug Ron for all he went through. Also worried about Emily!
With true T.K. fashion he sticks to his strong faith roots. This book focuses on what happens when Ron’s daughter Emily joins a new age church/cult. This is a subject I had never read about so it made for an interesting read.

I really enjoyed how Ron and Theresa met in the grocery store and their immediate connection. Their story is one that does not happen every day and is nice to read about. Theresa was good for him and was there for him in his time of need.

I loved the fact that T.K put a character by the name of Heidi in the book. Not many characters with my name are mentioned. That put a smile on my face.

This is a great genre for T.K. and I really hope he writes more books like this. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews