May 17, 2018

Forevergreen by James Alan Ross

First, I want to thank James Alan Ross for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

I was fortunate enough to meet James Alan Ross at the Newfane Literature Book Signing Event where he gifted me a copy his latest book Forevergreen. Immediately, I loved the graphics on his book cover, the synopsis of his book, and the book trailer that he had available to show. It was a book that I had to read and he was aware of this. Needless to say the book exceeded my expectations and I loved it. I would gladly read anything that he writes.

Like I stated earlier I was given a hard copy book. When I opened to the prologue I found some pine needles in the binding. I thought it was a nice gesture seeing that the name of the book was called Forevergreen. Later did I learn the true meaning of the actual pine needles and how they played into the story. A twist to the story you never saw coming.

I loved how this story takes place in the 90’s when MTV played music. Some parts of the book brought back fond memories.
There is a pizza place that is called Greasey’s in the book. What is funny about this place is everything about this place is Greasey and it just cracked me up the way that is was described.

James did an incredible job with the mystery and the suspense he built up around the disappearance with Sadie. He made his readers want to know whom she was, who would want to take her, what really happened to her, etc. For the person you really thought did it didn’t do it. Plus, what really happened to her you never in your wildest dreams saw coming.

I am a fan of abduction and missing people storylines in books. However, his storyline is so fresh and unique that it had me so engaged the whole book.

James Alan Ross has talent! If the rest of his books are as good as this one he has a new fan in me.



}

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews