May 17, 2018

My Visions, My Truths Poems and Inspirations by J.M. Sinatra Mac Neil

First, I want to thank J. M. Sinatra Mac Neil for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

My Visons My Truths Poems and Inspirations is a collection of beautiful poems and breathtaking pictures taken in and around Buffalo, NY by the author herself. What makes this book stand out from the rest is this book come from her heart and God above. When Jenn was suffering terrible chronic pain at the age of 41 from Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus Disease and didn’t know what else to do she prayed on it. Then God gave her this beautiful gift and she has not looked back since.

Now Jenn wants to share these beautiful 31 poems with her readers. It is quick read but a powerful read. A smaller book that ladies can put in your purse and read when you need motivation.

Kudos to the graphic designer whom designed the cover it is so pretty.

The dedication made me smile when she mentioned that her greatest gift from God was her husband Dylan!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews