May 17, 2018

Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney



First, I want to thank the library for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Alice Feeney is officially one of my new favorite authors since reading Sometime I Lie! WOW how she can get you inside the head of the main character Amber Reynolds as she lies in a coma is amazing. I was automatically fascinated by her character. Here she lies in a coma to the outside world just lays there. However, to us the reader we get to hear her thoughts loud and clear. To hear both worlds collide not knowing what the other one can hear for the reader is like unbelievable!

The book flashes back to modern day were Amber is in the coma to days before the accident.

This is a book that will have you at the edge of your seat the whole book!!

There must be two book covers to this book as the one at the library was different. I prefer the one GoodReads has. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews