May 17, 2018

Get Rid of Everday Stress With The Caveman Principles and enjoy Mammoth Success by Carl Rosier-Jones



First, I want to thank Carl Rosier-Jones for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Get Rid of Everyday Stress With The CaveMan Principles and Enjoy Mammoth Success by Carl Rosier-Jones is unlike any self help book you will ever read. Carl is passionate about stress management and helping others cope and manage it. One of the many ways you can tell this is he gives his website and offers his readers to reach out to him if they want to discuss any of this. He takes the time in this book to share why he wrote this book. The amazing journey he took with his hats and the realization he came to about himself in the process was in my eyes incredible. I commend him for it. It was that moment that he changed his whole perspective on life.

This book is also unique because it has illustrations, list bullet points listing who would benefit from this book, comics with appropriate themed sayings to what the chapter was about, quotes from different people, there are also simple tests in the book. Carl is very comical in the book as well. It is very well written.

Even though it is a fast read there is a lot of great material jam packed into this book. There are many things that I agreed with him on in this book that I was laughing out with. For example, the negativity on on society has become on how many soap operas are on tv. Whom has the worst possible story line and then we all gossip about it the next day. I am guilty of doing that for prime-time soaps. However, I see what he is saying that we are living their trauma’s. Their stress on the screen becomes our stress.

A funny chuckle I had is he said this book might be for you if you could not sleep. Yes, I was up at 3 am reading his book. I could not sleep!

I thought it was very sweet of Carl to dedicate this book to beautiful wife, Karen and his son Harrison.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews