May 17, 2018

Fat Man's Essential 40 Plant Based Recipes Quick and Easy Plant-Based Food



First, I want to thank Tim Kaufman for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

WOW!! What an incredibly inspirational story of how Tim Kaufman changed his life around by following a Whole Food Plant Based Diet In this book! Fat Man’s Essential 40 Plant-Based Recipes Quick and Easy Plant Based Food by Tim Kaufman of Fatmanrants.com is a book that educates you on what Whole Food Plant Based Diet is, his incredible story, and amazing easy to follow recipes with pictures.
.
One thing I loved about this book is learning about Tim and Heather’s story. Where they started out from to where they are now. My heart went out for them in their struggles with their weight as I too have battled with that in the past as well. I love how Heather what an amazing job that Tim was doing and wanted to something about her health too. Supporting eachother every step of the way and growing closer as a couple as they became healthier, fitter, and the pounds came off.

You will get to see their amazing transformation in the pictures that Tim shares. He looks like a totally different person.

Tim gives you a background on the lifestyle of Whole Food Plant Based Eating and why it is the most optimal diet.

This man can cook for me any day! These recipes look amazing! I myself want to make the Fat Man’s Veggie Burger Base, Fat Man Peach’s for Me Oats, and Fat Man’s Crispy Tater Chips. The one that looks so good to me that I think I would absolutely love is the Fat Man’s Garden Gravy!! I must try that one!!

This book made me hungry!!! Now I want to go cook!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews