May 18, 2018

Life in a Box by L.S. Einat


First, I want to thank Einat Lifshitz Shem-Tov for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.


Life In A Box is the first book I read from Einat Lifshitz Shem-Tov. With reading a new author you are unfamiliar with their writing style you are never sure what you are going to think of the book. I can tell you that from the FIRST line of the book she had me hooked! Wow!! What an incredible tragedy to bring a reader into the book and immediately be in shock! Then to pull on the heart strings of the reader and be totally sad and want to hug Eva to comfort her. She thought she knew who her family was but she had no clue who they were.
If you love a good mystery with a lot of twists and turns in the story then you will totally love this book.
#CandidBookReviews

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews