Oct 1, 2026

#BlogTour #PrivateDevotions #OliviaLockhart #RachelsRandomResources

 


Private Devotions

Destiny promised Hanna Bailey her soulmate, but delivered a divorce instead. So, when the career opportunity of a lifetime comes calling, she’s ready to answer. Alone.

Joining the tour of rising rock band His Locked Heart is her chance to start again. Sold-out shows, endless miles, and the freedom to leave her past behind

But fate has a habit of rewriting the lyrics.

Behind the spotlight, the band’s brooding songwriter, Nathaniel Cole, is about to become the one person Hanna never expected. As friendships deepen and long-buried truths surface, Hanna finds herself torn between the life she built and a love that could burn the whole thing down.

Some songs are written in secret.

Some loves refuse to stay hidden.

And sometimes you get the chance to rewrite your own story.





Author Bio – Olivia Lockhart (Livvie to her friends) is an English author who can't quite decide if she wants to write contemporary romance or paranormal romance. Either way, it HAS to be romance.

She loves to write about the underdog, the one who got away, the bits of love stories we can all relate to.

When not writing she can be found drinking wine, cuddling her beloved pooch or with her head buried in a book.











Private Devotions
Written By Olivia Lockhart

Review By Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews 


First, I want to thank Olivia Lockhart and Rachel’s Random Resources for  providing me with this book so I may bring you this review. 


If you love Rockstar Romances then you will want to check out Olivia Lockhart’s newest book Private Devotions! Even though it is a fun easy read she puts a few emotional curve balls into the mix. Not to mention she throws some spicy scenes into the mix as well. 


Oh how Olivia’s dedication hit straight to my heart! For all the hearts who have loved in secret, wanted without permission, and discovered that the most dangerous devotion is the one you can’t confess. So very true!! 


Olivia totally hooked me into her prologue that started the story 20 years prior! I have always wanted to go to a psychic and thought it was so cool that Hanna went to one in this book. Oh course her friend Chloe kind of forced her to go. What she learned about her future eye opening. The whole thing was so mysterious! I wondered if her visions for Hanna would come true. I knew I had to read on to find out. 


Nathanial asked if keeping a journal at aged 30 was ridiculous. I am here to say no it is not ridiculous! Getting your thoughts out on paper can be therapeutic. In fact, I have recently taken up journaling since the loss of my father and changes in my life.                                                      


I liked how every now and again there would be song lyrics placed in the chapter. Not to mention the PR Newswire For Immediate Press Release’s that were posted inside the book were a unique touch. 


If you asked me to choose if I was on Team Aaron or Team Nathanial I would say Team Nathanial all the way!! 











0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews (heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com) Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews