May 31, 2022

#BookReview #ChildrensBook #UnicornsMagicandSlimeOhMy #MistyBlack #IllustratedbyPardeepMehra

 

Let the fun begin! 

Fairies, a barking unicorn, and magic abound. 

Sage adores slime. When her mom suggests she make a food-based slime, it’s experiment time in the kitchen. But unexpected things start to happen when Sage finds fantastic Fizzle Flakes!

WARNING! The hidden pixies on every page are causing quite a commotion!

A picture book for children ages 4-8, preschool to 2nd grade. Made especially for the unicorn and slime lovers at your house, because they deserve to love reading too.

What happens when Sage's amazing slime goes missing? And where did her magical unicorn come from?

Read Unicorns, Magic, and Slime, Oh My! to find out and join the fun today! Mishaps, mystery, and magic make for an exciting story your kids won’t want to put down!


Amazon



Author Misty Black enjoys picture books as much as her children do, if not more! Why? Because a good book can take you anywhere in the world! (No need to get out of bed!) 

Misty has been winning awards for writing since fifth grade. She enjoys reading, playing board games, gardening, and spending time with her husband and 3 children. 

When asked why she writes, she explained that books should be fun and exciting. Children deserve to love reading, and she wants to be a part of that.

Website/Facebook/Instagram/GoodReads





Unicorns, Magic, and Slime, Oh My!

Written By

Misty Black

Illustrated By Pardeep Mehra


First, I want to thank Misty Black, Pardeep Mehra, and Berry Patch Press for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review. 


Ohh if you know me you know I am a huge kid at heart and LOVE unicorns!! All throughout this book while reading Unicorns, Magic and Slime Oh My by Misty Black and illustrated by Pardeep Mehra I couldn’t stop smiling! This is such a fun book for kids of all ages even the young at heart like me! It is a 5 star must read book!! 


Misty would like to dedicate this book to her three sweet pea’s who she loves very much. Even when they get into messes. 


Misty sends out a very important message in the book between all the fun she is having. Never give up on achieving your goals. Keep reaching for the stars because you never know what could happen. You may just surprise yourself. 


Pardeep’s illustrations were so bright, colorful, cheerful and made the story come alive! He made me want to jump into the story and experiment with the slime. 


I have read many children's books but never have I seen a twist like this! My head was spinning! I was left speechless. I needed more after the turn of events. I am praying there is another book! 


One thing at the end that I think the kiddos will absolutely go nuts over is Misty gives the recipe to make your own slime!! How cool is that?! Now you can spend quality time making memories and having so much fun!! I thought that was so clever on her part! 








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews