Sep 11, 2021

#CoverReveal #KeepingYou #HarperMichaels

 

Sophie
I've loved Liam since I had thick glasses and shiny new braces. Now that I'm attending Crestwood University with him, I'm determined to make him see me as more than his best friend's little sister. I change my style, even go so far as to color my hair pink, all just to catch his attention. But when he finally does see me as a woman to be desired, what comes next? 

Liam
Sophie is the sweet little girl who always tagged after her older brother and me. She's one of the few people in my life that I can count on. When her older brother asks me to look after her, I don't expect my Sophie to show up as a feisty and fierce knockout. I can't help but want her. But what comes next? I can't give her the happily ever after that she dreams of, so what do I have to offer her? 

She's always wanted only him...he wants her with a fierce desire that can't be denied. Whose heart will get broken first?

*Sweet and sexy novella with lots of spice!
*Adult language and scenes
*HEA guaranteed, stand-alone story

Amazon

Author Bio:

Harper Michaels was born and raised in South Georgia. She grew up in the real South; dirt roads and rattlesnake territory. It was nowhere near the fancy pants city of Atlanta where she resides now. By day, she's a healthcare worker and mama to two rambunctious little ones who love running her ragged. By night, she's an avid romance reader who enjoys naughty scenes, and bad, but secretly sweet, book boyfriends. She's married to the love of her life who puts all of those book boyfriends to shame. She loves coffee, rom-coms, and anything with a happy ending.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews