Sep 7, 2021

#BlogTour #SincerelyYours #CharlotteBarnes @charleyblogs @Bloodhoundbook @lovebooksgroup @lovebookstours

 

When Sarah was seventeen years old, she hid in a wardrobe while her mother was murdered in the bedroom. 


As the weeks and months passed, Sarah gradually moved on from the horror of that night and managed to settle into her changed family life. 


After the police confirm that her mother was one of three similar victims the case goes cold. Until Sarah receives a letter: “I didn’t know you were there, or I would never have done that. Sincerely, Yours.”


And, so begins a terrifying game of cat and mouse as the killer collects more victims and continues to elude police, all the while, sending Sarah letters. 


As the killer gets closer, Sarah wonders if she comes face to face with him, will she opt for mercy or murder? 


Amazon



Charlotte Barnes is an author and academic from Worcestershire, UK. She is a Lecturer in Creative and Professional Writing at the University of Wolverhampton, the Director of Sabotage Reviews, and freelance editor and workshop facilitator. She is also the author of several novels, including the DI Melanie Watton trilogy,
Intention and All I See Is You









Sincerely, Yours
Written By 
Charlotte Barnes
Review By
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews


First, I want to thank Charlotte Barnes, Bloodhound Books and Love Book Tours for providing me with this book so I can bring you this review. 


Charlotte Barnes, I personally want to thank you for going out of your comfort zone and providing ARC copies of your latest book Sincerely, Yours to your readers. It allowed me not only to read an amazing story but also introduce me to a gifted storyteller as well. 


Charlotte is forever grateful for the time she spends with her truly incredible friend Beth. She thanks Beth in every single book that she writes.  


Sincerely, Yours starts off incredibly intense where you are instantly drawn into Charlotte’s thrilling story. I just adore when authors start off on a bang because you know it will be an amazing ride-and that it was!! 


I felt like a fly on the wall as I saw the events unravel as I was in shock as to what I was witnessing. My heart just ached for the events that were unfolding right in front of Sarah’s eyes! 


One thing that I loved seeing was Sarah took what happened to her and used that to her advantage later in life. It was great seeing how she grew into the person she was today. 


Sarah threw some very eerie twists and turns in the book that left me dumbfounded!!  







1 comments:

Love Books Tours said...

Thank you so much for being a part of the tour and taking the time to review. Kelly xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews