Jun 26, 2021

#BookReview #FootprintsandFlutters #WNYAuthor #ChristineJWirth #ImagineWeLLC




Read along with tadpole and caterpillar and learn about the big changes they go through. See how they feel about these changes as they are happening.


WNY Author and Illustrator Christine J. Wirth







Footprints & Flutters 
Written and  illustrated 
By
Christine J. Wirth
Review 
By
Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews


First, I want to thank Christine J. Wirth for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review. 


WNY Author Christine J. Wirth demonstrates to her readers that she has more than one talent! She not only wrote her children's book Footprints & Flutters but illustrated it as well. Both the illustrations and the story came together well. 


Christine dedicates this book to Evan and Kyle.


This book focuses on change one character feels the change is for the better and the other not so much. Each one goes through it  and deals with it in their own way. 


I feel all of us young and old can get a lot of good messages out of this book. 

For me personally In my journey through life I related to butterfly the most. 







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews