Jun 27, 2021

#BookReview #DiaryofaContemporaryWoman #LucyPussett #LGBTQ #EroticFiction


Having reached 34, Angelique Santoro finds herself feeling trapped and deeply unhappy within the constraints of traditional relationships.
Uneasy to perform the role of life partner or girlfriend in the way society has designed for all women.

Finally, she takes the courage to break free and becomes single for the first time in 15 years. Breaking away from the ties that bind us. Breaking away from the fear of being alone and lonely to become what she was always meant to be.

Diary of a contemporary woman follows Angelique in her new life, her adventures. Utterly compelling, beautiful, honest and bold.


Angelique will have you laughing and crying at the same time, willing her on to find happiness and that rare calm within.
 


Amazon





Hi Everyone. I started writing during the second lockdown. Our business was like a sailboat on a calm ocean. Over twenty years spent in sales and as the weeks turned into months, my sales lizard brain finally switched off, leaving a new, creative side to my nature I never knew existed. It all started back in August constantly waking up at 3am with ideas about my Protagonist, Angelique Santoro and her relationships. At first I ignored the dreams, the ideas but there was no point as they just got stronger. September came and I started getting up at silly o'clock and began to map out my characters and what would become Diary of a Contemporary Woman.


I'm not going to name names but the motivation for this book largely came from being upset and disappointed at how many books in the "Erotic Fiction" genre portray women as highly submissive, often acting beneath some Alpha Male. I do not accept this is representative of women at all so I decided to do something about it!


If you want a gloriously enjoyable story about real female empowerment which is funny, sexy, sassy and engaging, well you might just like Diary of a contemporary woman.

Love Lucy x




Facebook Page

@lucypussett34


Instagram 

lucy_pussett


Twitter  

Writer Lucy Pussett @lucy_pussett 










Diary Of A Contemporary Woman

By

Lucy Pussett

Review 

By

Heidi Lynn’s Book Reviews

First, I want to thank Lucy Pussett for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.


WOW!! I totally commend Lucy Pussett a million percent for making her debut novel Diary Of A Contemporary Woman so bold on so many levels. She boldly goes where some woman don’t want to admit to thinking about let alone confess that they have those feelings or urges. This is not a book for everyone but if you are willing to keep an open mind this may be the book for you. 


This book is dedicated to Lucy’s partner who has been right by her side throughout her journey. 


I was totally flabbergasted when I read that of all people her parents were the proof readers for her book along with Editors in Chief. She must have crazy cool parents because if my parents knew I was reviewing this type of book and interested in this lifestyle...it wouldn’t be good! 


This is a story of Angelique’s sexual self discovery over the years starting at her young teens to adulthood. Some exploration is into bisexuality, being in mff threesome, and mmf threesome, etc. 


There is a song and band that is mentioned in the book called “All The Things She Said” by t.a.T.u it was considered a controversial song back in the day. Oh how I played that song over and over again. It was one of my favorites and I loved the two singers from the group. After reading this passage in the book I admit I had to google the video and watch it again. Good memories. 


Lucy has a very talented gift at writing very arousing erotic intimate scenes that are very detailed. You can totally tell that it is written by a woman in what she wants and desires from a woman herself. This is what makes the scenes more passionate and meaningful to read. 


There was a scene in the book that I was livid about in that someone caught the two girls kissing and took a picture of them in the act and reported it to the headmaster of the school! Needless to say, that individual wouldn't mind their own business and Angelique was only 15 they were banned from being together. Even though she was in love with her! Oh I was yelling at my kindle during that scene! 


As you got into the book there was some drama on many different levels! 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews