Jan 7, 2021

#CoverReveal #HighRiseSecrets #CaraWade

 

πŸ”₯ π‚πŽπ•π„π‘ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋

→ High Rise Secrets by @authorcarawade is releasing 2.13 and will be available to read for #free in KindleUnlimted! You’ve already met Addison in ⓇⒾⓈⒺ A Prequel Novella, now watch her fight to get her happily ever after! 

This book has:

✔️Sexy as hell CEO

✔️Bad-ass stripper babe

✔️Office romance galore


#PreOrder today → getbook.at/highrise


πŸ…΄πŸ†…πŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ†ˆ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΏπŸ…ΏπŸ…΄πŸ† πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†‚ πŸ…° πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΈπŸ…² πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ†ˆ. πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚ πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚ πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…΄...

Tragedy tore my family away, leaving me alone to pick up the pieces. With the help of my three best friends, I’ve managed to crawl out from the ashes to start over.

 

I learned long ago I need to grab life by the balls if I’m ever going to succeed. I have my eyes set on the prize and nothing will stop me. My only problem? Ethan Freeman. 


To him, I’m a random stripper he slept with years ago. A forgotten name and face. To me...he’s everything. 


Now he’s my boss and it’s only a matter of time before he discovers my secrets. Will my sordid past ruin my chances at a happily ever after? 




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Heidilynnsbookreviews@gmail.com Published @ 2014 by Crossroad Reviews